Enrich the experiences our customers have with Able and their products! Support our customers through chat, email and phone, improve our online support website, and occasionally pack and ship products to our distribution partners and wholesale accounts. In this role at Able Brewing, you’ll combine your love of coffee with your passion for helping people. We’re a small, growing company dedicated to helping people brew quality coffee without the fuss or waste of traditional paper filters. If you’re a creative, empathetic, coffee-loving self-starter capable of seeing the forest and the trees, we’d love to talk.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively meet them.
- Strong people skills and a knack for problem solving.
- Flexibility to support customers through various communication channels.
- Passionate and curious about coffee and coffee brewing.
- Detail oriented, letting nothing fall through the cracks.
- Digital savvy with experience using online software to manage work and collaboration.
- Ability to think outside the box to discover and deliver creative solutions.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, organizational and communication skills.
- Don’t mind shuffling through quite a few hats, and knowing when to put each one on.
- Strong self motivation, ability to work independently and remotely. Seriously.
- Support our consumer and wholesale customers through chat, email and phone.
- Manage customer orders and accounts in Shopify, our backend system, and shipping platforms.
- Develop support website content. Write, update and organize support articles.
- Coordinate and collaborate with our team to ensure swift and thorough completion of customer service issues related to product questions, ordering, product use, and returns.
- Collaborate with our team to improve the overall customer service experience and support content. Channel the voice of our customers.
- Pack and ship orders to Amazon, our distribution partners and wholesale accounts.
- We are a mostly remote team. This position is approximately 80% remote (service and support), 20% on-location (fulfilling shipments to distribution partners and wholesale accounts).